Home  

Go Back   Car Forums > NISSAN
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 08:05 AM

sailing is on a distinguished road
Question Nissan march driver side park light and tail light...

HELLO, everyone, I have a nissan march 2003, now the park light and tail light on the driver side are not working, I have checked the bulbs are fine.

I downloaded a circuit diagran of nissan micra, I think it is similar as march, and I found that the right hand side tail light, parking light, and plate light are all from a same branch, from IPDM E/R(intelligent power distribution module engine room).

Now, my problem is that I can not locate the IPDM E/R, can anyone please help, thanks!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-15-2008, 12:39 PM

sailing is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Now, old problem solved, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailing View Post
HELLO, everyone, I have a nissan march 2003, now the park light and tail light on the driver side are not working, I have checked the bulbs are fine.

I downloaded a circuit diagran of nissan micra, I think it is similar as march, and I found that the right hand side tail light, parking light, and plate light are all from a same branch, from IPDM E/R(intelligent power distribution module engine room).

Now, my problem is that I can not locate the IPDM E/R, can anyone please help, thanks!!
now I have located the fuse for the parking, tail and number plate lights, it is inthe white plastic box unber the passenger side headlight, but, once I have replace a new fuse, it blows instantly, thus there must be a short somewhere, but I just can not located the short wire, ~~~~~~~~~~~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!