Home  

Go Back   Car Forums > NISSAN
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 09:00 AM

moo is on a distinguished road
Default nissan s-cargo for sale derbyshire

Hi!!

After a hard decision, I am closing my bussines, and am therefore selling my nissan s-cargo. if anyone is interested, please contact me. I'm selling at a low price because I am aware of work that needs doing on it. Thanks. Em. 07939600464 [email]emsteregg@hotmail.com[/email].
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:14 AM

moo is on a distinguished road
Default my lovely van

Hi again, neil barker, I'm having trouble with your email address.

I have since fixed the van, and he is running lovely. I am willing to let this baby go for a very reasonable price as it is taking up space that i just don't have. He's had a new cylinder head, so poses no worries on that score. (a common difficult problem) and the heating/wiring is perfect and has been assessed for anything untoward, and came through with flying colours. I have used the van for a children's entertainments' bussiness, so have carried nothing heavy, nor did the previous owner in Japan, who was a florist.

Please email me for spacs, pics, and other information. If the van doesn't sell here, i will be putting it on ebay shortly. I would rather him go to a fan.

thank you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!