View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:00 PM
news

Arrow Spy Photos: 2008 Honda Accord Coupe

Spy Photos: 2008 Honda Accord Coupe

Oh look kids, even more pictures of the new Honda Accord coupe caught cold-weather testing somewhere where it's cold. Yeah, the shots procured from the Priddy pride don't look much different than the last shots from her merry little band of spy photogs, it's still nice seeing some more up-close and personal shots of the next US version of the little two-door. ( Ed. - Note to self, check with the Detroit News on what deal they get from Priddy on month-old shots previously purchased by other outlets. ) Someone should really tell the Honda folks white duct tape on a white car doesn't really do much to disguise the body lines, but hey, it leaves less work for our imagination.

This ones for all those who yawned and criticized and other wise bemoaned the latest edition Mustang shots, just as i promised.

For me: Yawn, nap time.

I'll admit, this isn't as exciting as a spy shot of an NSX mockup running the 'Ring. But c'mon, you're not being fair. This is a barely camouflage test-mule of the next generation Accord. The latest edition Mustang is ANOTHER iteration of the same car. WOOHOO, slightly different gas-cap! If people were bemoaning another post about the NEXT-GENERATION Mustang, i'd be totally on your side.

@ Papercutninja :

I know, im just pokin and jabbin

But it is a little yawn-able.

Source: [url=http://jalopnik.com/cars/accord_ian/spy-photos-2008-honda-accord-coupe-263582.php]Jalopnik[/url]