More photos Isuzu Bighorn
electrical troubles 1989
|Date:||December 5, 2011, 2:59 am|
|Name, Location:||marcy, philippines|
|General comments:||frequent trouble related to electrical parts|
|What things have gone wrong with the car:||Events:|
1. Alternator damaged while car is running. Alternator replaced with new one.
2. Wire socket joining alternator and battery melted and burnt.
3. Hardly does window/door glass slide up/down.
4. Regulator containing carbon brass inside alternator burnt. Replaced with new one but indicators on dashboard blinks again; same previously before regulator burnt.
5. Headlights not bright enough as per rating.