Go Back   Car Forums > TOYOTA
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2006, 10:36 AM

katim is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Air Conditioning system

Hi,

Please adise on how to repair my AC system,

A few weeks ago i refilled my AC gas and also replaced the AC Filte, However, since then the AC system does not work.

THe problem started with the refilling of the gas, it took almost 2 hours to refill on account that the A fan swithed on too soon and stayed running for too long.

Currently when you turn the AC switch to AC or Econ, the AC fan does not turn nor does the compressor turn on. THese two can only work if directly connected to the battery which is not normal.

All the fuses are functional the qiring system is apparently ok and the mechnic cannot find what is stopping the AC, AC fan and Compressor working. I hav now been driveing for two weeks withoutn the AC sytem.

What can i do am tired of spending whole days in the garage with the mechanic guessing his way around.

Any help or similar experinece nad how the problem was resolved is welcome and apprecated.

Regards

Katim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!