Home  

Go Back   Car Forums > SUBARU

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 10:46 PM

cdizinno is on a distinguished road
Default 1991 Subaru Legacy L Station Wagon - Won't Crank

1991 Subaru Legacy L Station Wagon. Will not crank, only occassionally. I 've already re-built the starter and thouroughly cleaned all of the contacts and connections. The vehicle had a broken drive shaft when purchased it and I understand that the shifter has to be in Park or Neutral to start. There was a shift lever guide that was bent when the shaft was broken and it has been fixed. I have narrowed it down to either the actual key ignition switch in the steering column or some sensor that can be located in the shifter or anywhere. I just don't know where to look. Any answers as to my least expensive "next fix" or some specific troubleshooting flowchart that you can recommend would be greatly apprecitated.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:10 AM

Azhar is on a distinguished road
Default subaru not crank

Plz checked the wire connect the exhaust pipe/ Is it connect or disconnect? if it is not connect then the engine will not crank,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!