Home  

Go Back   Car Forums > NISSAN
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 10:32 PM

mikee55 is on a distinguished road
Default Got a Serena?

Hi, just bought an L reg Nissan Serena, and just learnt that I can't buy a Haynes manual! Does anyone know anything about this 2 litre car? Would like to know what amount of oil it needs and the Idle revs, please.

Thank you

Mike
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-10-2009, 08:45 PM

mikee55 is on a distinguished road
Default My answer

Nobody has any answers, anywhere on the Internet. The WWW is supposed to have info on anyone and anything.
However, the headgasket has gone, so I used K-Seal, good stuff. It needs new oil, you can't buy a manual, not a haynes anyway. And it has no thermostat in it
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:45 PM

sideards is on a distinguished road

hi i found the same problem when i bought my serena a few weeks ago.
i found some cds on ebay with pdf files on that tell you plenty of stuff though.
i got mine for a few quid an its been a wonderful help.
good luck
Old 11-12-2009, 02:57 PM

dozydee is on a distinguished road
Question searching 4 a stage 1 car seat

I have a 1997 r reg nissan Serena, I'm struggling to find a childs seat that fits, I've even rang the nissan dealers but they don't want to know. Does anyone have a clue because I don't believe that there isn't a child seat that fits, especially as its an mpv!
Old 04-22-2010, 07:18 AM

mwangig is on a distinguished road
Default serena

Hi serena owners, lets discuss this car. How is the driving experience? Handling, fuel consumption, reliability, and spare costs. Mine just about to arrive and am curious to know some of these things. There is someone who told me that a this car is very gasoline thirsty, it scared me. Throw some comments please. Its tc-24, 2003.
Regards

Last edited by mwangig; 04-22-2010 at 08:41 AM.