Home  

Go Back   Car Forums > MITSUBISHI
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 03:09 PM

HASITHA is on a distinguished road
Default Pajero Junior ZR11

Hiya,
I have a Pajero Junior ZR11 2 door 4WD 1996 model. I recently bought this and would like to know about the maintenance and other "things to know" about the vehicle. Does anyone have same as mine? could anyone comment please?

cheers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-17-2009, 03:07 PM

red9 is on a distinguished road

Just seen your post, its a bit grim as far as I am concerned.
As a do it yourself person its hopeless. There is no Workshop or Service manual. Well there is a Japanese version somewhere out there but would need translation.
You can buy an owners handbook by joining the Pajero Owners Club UK (POCOK) you should find it easily and it has a specific forum for the Junior.
The handbook will give you tyre pressures etc but to find out any real information is terrible. Cannot get even a wiring diagram. Maybe some countries have more info. I live in Malta and my car is an official badged Mitsubishi ie not a grey import but the smallest thing has to be ordered and takes ages to arrive. Some UK shops have minor service items like oil filters and belts but anything more forget it.
Have now given up endlessly searching the web, lots of the cars for sale but parts and info - no. Great little car but wish I had not bought it.
You will probably realize by the responses or lack of them to your post that its not a great scenario. I bought a used rear spoiler from UK - the proper Mistsubishi item but it had no fixings with it and not one person in the whole world can (will) tell me what the original fixings would have been or where to drill the hole for the brake light and there are no drawings anywhere.
Sorry to be so negative but thats how I see it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:36 PM

azure1 is on a distinguished road
Default Mitsubishi Pajero Junior 1.1i 16VZR-11 specifications

just saw your post and you may be sorted by now,
http://carinfo.autold.com/car-mitsubishi_pajero-junior-11i-16vzr-11.html
hope it helps
Old 09-10-2015, 07:53 AM

munzoor95 is on a distinguished road
Default lease tell me that what is the difference between 4x4 of junior and mini Pajero

Please tell me that what is the difference between 4x4 of junior and mini. i have converted my mini pajero to 1100cc both diffrentials are changed. but now i want to change 4x4 transfer case and i am unable to understand the difference between 660cc transfer case and junior transfer case. please help.