Home  

Go Back   Car Forums > MERCEDES
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2007, 01:00 PM
news

Arrow Mercedes My B Is The Car To Suit Your Needs

Mercedes My B Is The Car To Suit Your Needs

Some people may say that the B200 dilutes the prestigous image of Mercedes-Benz, because it is a vehicle that is actually affordable by the average Joe. Others say that the B-Class is absolute genius in that Mercedes can now capture a part of the market that they have not tapped up until now. Whatever the case, Mercedes has jumped the pond and launched the B-Class five-door hatchback in Korea, somewhat rechristening it as the "My B", because it's the car to suit your needs... er, my needs... er, you know what I mean.

Much like the Mercedes B200 I see cruising down my city streets, the Korea-destined "My B" is being marketed as a "multi-lifestyle vehicle" at the 2007 Seoul Motor Show. The 2.0L four-banging engine outputs a tame 136 horsepower, but you should note that the fuel economy is rated at 12.8km/L (right around the 30mpg mark).

I haven't driven one of these, but I have sat in one. The seats are really comfy.

http://www.htlounge.net/articles/3002/1/Mercedes-My-B-Is-The-Car-To-Suit-Your-Needs

Source: [url=http://www.htlounge.net/articles/3002/1/Mercedes-My-B-Is-The-Car-To-Suit-Your-Needs]High Tech Lounge[/url]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!