View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 05:36 AM

vxhybrid is on a distinguished road
Talking BMW 5 Series .vs. Lexus GS .vs. jaguar S-type .Vs. Mercedes-Benz E-class .Vs. Volvo80

I wanted to know what car you guys thought was better, the Lexus GS or BMW 5 series. I have heard many things about the new GS model but dunno, i used to think the Lexus Gs was ugly, people told me it was more reliable than the 5 series because the fact it was Japanese. I also looked into other competitors also BMW 5 Series .vs. Lexus GS .vs. jaguar S-type .Vs. Mercedes-Benz E-class .Vs. Volvo80 vs. audi a6, and etc to see which car is best in its class for LUXURY, PERFORMANCE, PRESTIGE. Right now the Volvo s80, BMW 5 series and Mercedes E-320CDI are my top three choices. Wanted to start a indept discussion about these cars with the people in this forum on these cars, and primarly compared to the 5 series. My family is planning to replace the 99 Mercedes-Benz e-320 within a year and we were looking at these cars, so what do you guys think???????
02 Black T/A WS6 LS1 a4 Ttop ASC#5986 Feb 15 02 - Lid & K&N, 3.73s, SFCs, [URL=http://www.auto-parts-wholesale.com/jaguar-muffler.html]Jaguar Muffler[/URL] , PS LTs, 3600 stall, tranny cooler, shiftkit, TDs. 12.15@109.28