Home  

Go Back   Car Forums > PORSCHE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 03:22 AM

Kaliv is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Reclining Seats?

I let someone borrow my car and when I got it back, the driver's side seat was reclined. I believe they are stock seats, and I have the ones with the two two-directional electronic seats. The car in question is a 1987 911. The electric seats have never worked for me, so I'm not sure if they aren't plugged in or just don't work.

My problem is that I can't drive the car very easily with the seat reclined as far as it is, and I can't figure out how to get it back into the position that fits me. Did they break my seat? Or where do I look to recline my seat?

Also, the passenger seat always sat a little too straight up and down for me, so I would like to recline that one a tid bit. It is non-powered. Can you recline that one?

Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!